Do you want amazing photos of your Charleston family vacation? Don't worry about pulling out your cell phone every time you want to capture a moment that moves you. We've got you covered. We're known the world over for our family portraits.
Our photographs will help you remember these times forever. And they’ll inspire your friends and family so much, they'll even ask to look at all of them, and not just the ones you put on Facebook. When was the last time that happened?
You've made the decision to carve out time in your life to be together, with no distractions, in one of the most beautiful vacation destinations in the world. What does this Charleston vacation mean to you? What do you want to remember the most about this time? What do you want to feel when you look back at these photographs years from now? Capturing these priceless moments from your Charleston vacation is an absolute joy for us. We will join you on the beach, in the downtown Charleston historic district, or in one of Charleston's beautiful parks amid the ancient oaks.
When you're back home, you'll have photographs on your walls to remind you of the pure happiness that is at the core of your family. Our vacation families commission us for hourlong portrait sessions or "Day at the Beach" sessions that allow us to document your day as you live it – playing together on the beach, cooking dinner together as a family, reading books on the back deck, clinking glasses of wine as you toast this amazing life and the amazing people that surround you.
Here are some other kid-friendly things you can do as a family in Charleston:
- Have a picnic on the grass at White Point Garden (The Battery)
- Visit the South Carolina Aquarium
- Visit the Children's Museum of the Lowcountry
- Go see the geese (and the ancient oaks) at Hampton Park
- Spend a day shopping on King Street (if you need to promise your kids a toy, go to Kids on King where they have a small selection of up front. Or there's also a Target on the other end of King, at King and Market streets.)
- Lunch or dinner at Lewis BBQ. They have a huge picnic area outside where the kids can be loud and run around.
Ready to start planning? Contact us below, or give us a ring at (843) 410-3076.
OUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO IN CHARLESTON